Not every case is the same, so why should the reporting be the same? Karasch & Associates allows you to choose which options best meet your specific case needs. Each option is offered at a premium value so that you can fully customize your service.
(MC = even more customization)
Customize Case Preparation
- Bates Stamping – Organize vast quantities of documents with unique numbers placed on the bottom of each page. MC* – we can scan your documents, stamp them and then either print them, put them on CD/DVD/HD, or upload to FTP!
- Document Scanning – Stop carrying all that paper, have your documents scanned into a digital format.
- Karasch OR – Access case materials wherever and whenever you need them. MC* – we can setup access for other users so that you can share specific case materials with co-counsel, experts and witnesses.
Customize Court Reporting
- Select Your Reporter – Is there a reporter that you really like working with? Let us know and we will do our very best to schedule that reporter for all your depositions.
- Realtime Reporting – Do you want to see a live transcript while your deposition is in progress? Take notes, review earlier testimony and get a rough copy at the end of the deposition.
- Transcript Delivery – When do you want your transcript delivered to your office: Normal, Rush, Expedited, Daily. MC* – We can also email it, deliver it on compact disc or BUNDLE your whole case to ONE CD!
- Transcript Formatting – Our transcripts follow the NCRA guidelines with margins, font size and lines per page. If you want something different, let us know, we’re flexible!
Customize Legal Video
- Video Conferencing – Instead of travelling long distances to depose a witness, use Video Conferencing and stay at home. MC* – We have various forms of Video Conferencing, find out which one will best suit your needs.
- DVD or MPG – With our videotaped depositions, you can either receive a DVD at the conclusion or have it converted to a mpg digital file OR BOTH! MC* – We can convert your video dep to any digital format that exists today; just let us know which you require.
- Video Syncing – Have your video taped deposition married with the transcript! Instantly cue up the video to specific parts of the transcript.
- Interactive Deps – Want your video dep to be more than just a head and shoulders shot of your witness? Use one of our many Video Dep Add-ons. (Visual Presenters, Projectors and screens, Laptop hook ups, touch screen monitors, etc.)
Customize Case Presentation
- In Court Playback – Simple playbacks include DVD player, Projector and Screen, high quality Speakers and Redaction Box. MC* – We can also supply extra monitors, laptop hook ups and visual presenters.
- Trial Presentation Software – Organize your entire case on one laptop! We can help you Prepare, Organize and Present your case in Court using highly interactive software and equipment. MC* – Scanners, printers, touch screen monitors and more! Call us to discuss how this software can help you present your case.